Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Scottish Families Affected by Alcohol and Drugs website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing with and are bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If we make any changes to these terms, we will post a notice on our website before changes take effect.
- The content on these pages is for your general information and use only. This includes any information leaflets or publications that can be downloaded. These can change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website will have links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.